Sunday, February 24, 2008

A Gizmondo Search Mystery - at Least to This Newbie

There is one thing that puzzles me, and that is why my English blog has become invisible, at least to Google. When I use the eminent search enginge to look for blogs about Carl Freer, the first dozen blogs listed are repeating and commenting on my February 18th blog at this page. The 13th link points to a post on my Swedish blog where I write that I will publish my new interview with Carl Freer on Realtid.se the next day. When I do the same search in Gizmondo, it's even worse, but I don't think it is just that my blog is new and relatively unknown, because in that case, there would be no listings at all. Google do list my January 23rd post where I published a translation of my first interview with Carl Freer.

Is it personal, Google? Hope not...

Any expert with a clue?

;-( Hans

Post a Comment

Hubble Telescope Images