Thursday, April 10, 2008

What If Colin Power Backs Obama?

There is something about Colin Powell. I read his autobiography a long time ago, and there was something about this man. Even though he delivered his infamous speech to the United Nations, I still believe he is an honest man.

He fought hard within the administration, but in the end he could not prevail against the neocons and experienced soundrels such as Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld. What made him stay on and give the speech? I don't know, but I still believe he is a good man.

Now he tells Diane Sawyer at "Good Morning America" that he is "looking at all three candidates," and that he has "not decided who /he/ will vote for yet."

When asked about Barack Obama, he sounds like he likes him a lot. I don't see him as a VP candidate, but if he backed Obama, it would help bring in republicans who otherways would go with John McCain.

Watch the interview here!

Hans Sandberg

No comments: